Oneonta Trading Corporation Becomes the First Exporter of Washington Apples
Have you tried these new apple varieties?
New apple varieties are continually being discovered all over the world, some of which Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers has in the works. We have new variety plantings in our orchards in the Quincy and Yakima areas and also New Zealand. The consumer is always looking for that extraordinary piece of fruit with great color, quality and flavor. We have three new varieties we are introducing over the next five years that fit that category.
- Parents: FUJI + BRAEBURN
- Flavor: sweet, complex, aromatic, crisp
- Limited Availability thru 2018: May-Aug
- Usage: exceptional eating experience
- Parents: HONEYGOLD + MACOUN
- Flavor: sweet + tart, juicy, crisp
- Availability from New Zealand : May-Aug
- Usage: excellent eating experience
- Parents: HONEYCRISP + BRAEBURN
- Flavor: sweet/tart, juici with incredible crunch
- Limited Availability thru 2018: Oct-Dec
- Usage: incredible eating experience